This a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to join our IT support & services company. They have a relaxed yet professional work environment and support a varied and interesting client base.
- You will be working as a 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer for desktop, server and VoIP support. There may be a future opportunity to progress into a 3rd line support role.
- Role is office-based role with occasional client site visits.
- Training & career progression can be provided
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, 2 years or more experience working in a IT support environment.
- Any field work would be advantageous.
- Hold a full UK driving license (own transport preferred).
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, server and desktop.
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint.
- Installation and management of anti-virus products.
- LAN & WAN communications including router & firewall configuration.
- General working knowledge of VoIP.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year, dependent on experience
- Company pension
- Working Monday to Friday
Applicants must be within a commutable distance to the Oldham office. Furthermore, applicants must currently have the right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be supported.