Join a well-established IT support agency as a 1st Line IT Support Technician to join their growing team. They have an extensive range of clients, mainly in the UK, and offer a complete IT solution.
They are currently trialling a 4-day work week and offer flexible hybrid working!
- You’ll respond promptly to inbound support calls, logging incidents and accurately recording key information relating to the client, the nature of the incident and the urgency to meet SLA’s.
- In the workshop, you will prepare new devices and carry out repairs and upgrades.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You must have a keen interest in IT, or are currently working in a similar role.
- You will have excellent customer service skills, including the ability to communicate confidently
- GCSE grade A-C (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Have a full driving licence and car as they are located in a remote/peaceful part of the countryside.
- It would be a bonus if you have any IT qualifications.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £21,000 - £26,000, dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + your birthday off + public holidays
- Hybrid working
- Quarterly staff events
- Company perk scheme (vouchers and discounts)
- On-site parking.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in IT support. Therefore, please apply now.
All applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applications will not be supported.