We are a London-based Managed Service Provider (MSP) seeking a motivated 1st Line Support Technician to provide outstanding IT Support, but also somebody who can offer excellent customer service to traders.
This is an exciting opportunity for any IT professional who is looking to advance their career within the financial sector. This is a fast-paced environment, which can be stressful at times, but for someone who is looking to quickly advance their skills would be an ideal place to work. The role will be two weekly rotational, between being onsite and working from home.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide on-site deskside support to external customers.
- Using BMS to manage new and existing tickets, from first contact through to user satisfaction. Ensuring all tickets that cannot be resolved the first time, are escalated in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Provide software, hardware, and network support to external customers via telephone, email, and remote control.
- Liaising with 3rd parties and suppliers
Skills and Experience required:
- 1-2 years of IT Support experience
- Microsoft 365 - Office365 Admin/Exchange/SharePoint
- Basic networking knowledge
- Hardware support
- Active Directory
- ITIL knowledge
- Career Progression and Training
- 20 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Salary will be between £22K - £25K depending on experience
Please Apply for immediate consideration with an up-to-date copy of your CV.