Would you like to join a newly formed Account Management team, at early stages with massive potential for growth, creating significant opportunities for promotion within a company committed to investing into its people?
We are an independent training provider, recognised as market leaders, working with some of the largest companies in the UK, we are now embarking on the next stage of our company's growth while committed to delivering excellence in all standards for both our students and our colleagues.
As an Account Management Executive, you will be have the responsibility of representing our company, converting company generated leads to instructions along with account managing companies that we currently work with to help them with their training needs.
The Individual we are looking for to join our team
The ideal professional for this role will:
- Have a passion for success and enjoy helping others
- Understand and commit to our purpose
- Have a highly professional attitude
- Take ownership over their role
- Be a team player and a desire to progress with their career
- Have experience in a role working on targets with commission / bonus
A basic DBS check will be required.
What we offer in return:
We believe in doing a good day's work for a good day's pay but we also understand that salary is not the main driving factor when individuals are looking for a rewarding career. This exciting role offers the following benefits:
- Salary OTE £28,500 (unlimited)
- Ongoing professional development
- Cashback rewards, employee discounts and Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Extra day annual leave to take within 5 days of your birthday
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave following successful completion of probationary period
- Free on site parking
- Free refreshments
- Regular social events
We are transforming STEM education by providing blended, on the job education courses, with online and classroom learning to accelerate qualification, often much faster than traditional institutions due to practical application whilst at work.
Winner of the Best Level 3-7 Construction & Engineering Awards 2021 and 2022.