We are a Construction Company working in the Insurance Based Repairs Industry. We are looking for a Dynamic individual to be able to undertake a full and busy workload.
The successful applicant should have experience of Internet Based Systems, Microsoft Office and the latest Hi Hi telephone system (training will be provided if needed). You should also have previous contracts experience.
Main Responsibilities include, but are not limited too:
- Dealing with calls from Policyholders and Clients and procurement of works
- Initial Claim management of allocation of claims to surveyors
- Management of Claims into the Company from Clients
- Procurement of Excess,Mandates, Material choice form, GDPR forms to allow claims to be put forward for commencement
- Management of Client Portal Systems
- Management of In house Claim Management system
- Completion of claim satisfaction notes
- Vehicle Management
- Health and Safety management
- Human resource Management
- Office Equipment Management
- Communication and Systems Management
- Assisting Operations and Contracts Manager management of claims
- Resource Allocation
- Material and Sub Contractor procurement
This is a full time permanent role based out of our offices in Whitstable.
- Salary of £25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Free parking on site parking
- Free tea and coffee