This rapidly growing telecommunications and SaaS (Software as a Service) provider has been at the forefront of corporate communication solutions for over 30 years. A national supplier with a local perspective, they recognise that innovation in the channel is an important differentiator, but customer service is a key element of what they do and something their clients value. Innovation must therefore enhance their technical offer, their ability to deliver for their customer service.
You are a creative person with the will and drive to bring your innovative ideas to life, developing new and exciting services that their clients want to use. You will be challenged to think from the customer perspective and deliver real results that work for both the company and their new and existing client base as they grow their service offering.
Help them to grow, and they will help you to grow. Your hard work will be rewarded with new opportunities for developing skills that will push you and them forward with new technology and customer innovation.
- Building and maintaining mobile applications
- Providing recommendations on best technological practices
- Assist in the design of mobile solution architecture
- Continual testing, development and maintenance of technologies
- Superb communication skills for collaborative development
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on Android development experience
- Experience with Android Studio IDE, Android SDK, Kotlin programming
- Experience of integrating third-party libraries such as Jetpack into Android Apps
- Understanding of mobile security of applications
- Experience with coroutines, dependency injection and retrofit.
- Experience of developing Android Apps with Test Driven Development (TDD)
Desirable Skills (but not required)
- Experience with JAVA
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDMs)
- Experience with Android NDK
- 23 days holiday in addition to official Bank Holidays
- Increased Holiday with Service
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Long Service Bonus
- Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
- 5% employer pension contribution on qualifying earnings
- Subsidised Gym Membership
To apply please send your CV for consideration.
Applicants must already have the right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be supported.