Are you looking for a Back End Web Developer role within a well-established and growing agency in the beautiful city of York? Do you want to make a difference for clients and be part of a passionate, playful, creative team? Are you a self-starter, but equally happy working collaboratively with colleagues? Take a look at our latest opportunity and get in touch for an informal chat.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, organised and able to work as part of a team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage your own workload ensuring appropriate priorities are set and adhered to
- Ability to produce and communicate both technical and non-technical information as appropriate
- Fluent in written and spoken English and the willingness to chat to clients by phone, email, video calls and face-to-face.
About the company
We are an established agency offering web design and development services to clients throughout the UK and across the public and private sectors.
About the role
We’re looking for a Back End Developer to join our team at our offices on the outskirts of York City Centre. You'll work with smart and creative people who are passionate about our roles and genuinely care about our clients; always wanting to go the extra mile. You'll get all the advantages of working in a small team, where you will play a key role in the development process and benefit from career progression.
Just some of the benefits
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Birthday celebrations
- Regular social events
- Private Healthcare
- Training and career progression opportunities
Starting Salary: Circa £30,000 per year depending on experience