We are a small friendly Architecture and Construction company based in Charing. Due to company growth, we are looking for a Bookkeeper/ Administrative Assistant to assist the Project Manager with the financial management of our construction projects.
- Be responsible for site purchasing, i.e. raising and receipting Purchase Orders, Credit Card Transactions, maintaining Purchasing Logs
- Order and allocate products to each site
- Maintain the Time and Attendance logs for onsite labourers
- Collate and submit payroll hours for onsite labourers
- Assist with collation of weekly project reports
- Maintaining a sub-contractor Invoicing log
- Assist with end of month/stage client invoicing
Ideally the right person will have the following:
- Strong Administrative Skills
- IT literate, particularly good Office 365 and Microsoft Excel Skills
- Effective communicator
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Enjoys being part of a small friendly team
This is a part-time role based out of our offices in Charing. A total of 20 hours per week. Ideally we are looking for someone to come into the office for 4 hours per day - 5 days a week which is ideal for someone wanting to work during school hours.
Salary - £12 p/h (approx £24k per annum pro-rated)