A very well-established access company with an extensive client base is recruiting a bookkeeper to join their existing finance team. They will consider either full-time or part-time with a minimum of 25 Hours per week.
- Processing and daily control of purchase ledger and management of creditors
- Regularly review and evaluate debtors in partnership with the company credit controller
- Compiling and submission of VAT returns
- Management and reconciliation of all bank accounts and credit cards bank
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Budget preparation and monitoring of financial performance
- Processing and compiling of year and month-end reports for review by external accountant
- Processing of payroll and expenses using Sage for approximately 35 staff
- CIS returns
- Workplace pension payments and journals.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of bookkeeper experience
- Qualified by experience (QBE), AAT level 4 or equivalent
- Car owner/driver due to the remote location
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, Word
- Ideally proficient in Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £30,000 - £35,000, dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + public holidays
- Free on-site car parking.