This is an exciting opportunity to joiner our assembly and production team. In your role, you will be part of a skilled and experienced team assisting with the production of our award-winning products. Training and support will be provided to help you learn, progress, and develop.
This role will be based out of our commercial premises in Biggin Hill, Kent.
- Assist with the assembly of industrial burner
- Assemble products in accordance with Work orders, instructions, quality standards, and drawings.
- Understand orders, and collate components in line with instructions to perform assembly activities.
- Keep the workplace clean and tidy in accordance with company standards.
- Carry out work safely whilst minimising possible hazards and risks.
- Operate power and manual tools safely to avoid accidents.
- Report any H&S issues or near misses.
- Wear provided PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and company uniform as required.
- Follow company guidelines, procedures, and policies.
Skills and Competencies:
- Assembly experience preferred not essential
- Electronic background and soldering skills are an advantage
- Suitable industry Qualifications advantage
- Initiative to work alone or cohesively as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels
- Able to follow instructions and production schedules
- Able to act quickly when a problem arises
- Be proactive, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
- Computer literate
- Monday – Friday
- £22k - £28K per annum (experience dependent)
- Company Pension