Join an online lead generation and quote comparison service as a Business Development Manager.
- Make quality outbound calls to a mixture of cold and warm prospects to convert them into clients; mainly estate agents and mortgage brokers.
- Undertake both regular face to face and online appointments with key “decision maker” prospects.
- Manage your own time and diary to exceed call volume and appointment KPIs.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches to convert new business.
- Provide excellent customer service in dealing with queries and requests from new and existing clients
- Consistently grow your client portfolio and associated revenue.
- Maintain & increase sales from new and existing clients.
- Achieve and exceed all KPIs and goals set by yourself and your manager.
- Continuously seek new commercial opportunities for all aspects of the business.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- An outgoing and positive attitude.
- Excellent communicator with a professional phone manner and the ability to be the face of the business on both ‘face to face’ and online appointments.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Self-motivated and able to pipeline and prioritise workload.
- Driven to exceed KPIs and targets.
- Team player.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Basic salary of £28,000, dependent on experience.
- Achievable n target earnings of £40,000-£60,000.
- 23 days holiday + your birthday and bank holidays
- 1 additional day holiday per year of service (up to 28 days).
- Private health insurance.