We are looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable developer to join our company, providing dynamic and customer focused solutions to our ever-widening client base, and play an active part in our continuing success.
The role is primarily based within our offices in Essendine. This is a hybrid role with the successful applicant required to work 3 days from offices and 2 from home, this is flexible depending upon the individual.
You will be working within our existing development team and responsible for the development and implementation of various bespoke applications within a range of businesses. The role is varied and as such a background in IT systems and/or IT support would be desirable. In addition to working on our clients systems the role would also include development of our internal systems and working on the continuous improvement of our business management products.
You must be:
- Passionate about the work you perform
- Happy to work as part of a team or independently
- Forward thinking and have a desire to progress and learn new skills
- A clear communicator that can liaise with clients directly if required
- Develop and support both the new and existing applications that are in use across our client base
- Proactively research new technologies and make recommendations to the management team where appropriate
- Deliver applications that are in-line with agreed specifications
- Adhere to defined company working practises and development standards
- Liaison with clients and suppliers as and when the role dictates
- C# Development
- ASP.NET Development
- MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio & Source Control
- Database development (MS SQL & MySQL Databases)
- Entity Framework
Required Experience or certification:
- 5+ years experience of developing bespoke applications.
- Full, valid Driving License.
If you are looking to work within a successful company and want to be recognised and rewarded as a key member of a growing business, then please apply today.
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 p/a dependant upon skills and experience.
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Work from home available
- Schedule: Monday to Friday