This job is an excellent opportunity for a Class 2 Driver looking for stable and long-term employment. You'll be part of a successful and growing privately-owned company established for over 40 years with a reputation of being innovative and a market leader within its field.
- A minimum of one year's experience of driving Class 2(C) category vehicles
- Maximum 6 points on license with no major endorsements (DD, DR,IN)
- Drivers must possess a digital tachograph card and a valid DQC (driver qualification card)
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK road network
- Versed in tachograph law and driver regulations and duties
- Have a positive attitude and a professional manner
- Be attentive to customer service and company representation
- Be physically active due to the nature of the position which will include lifting
- A good level of Oral English-
- Flexibility to drive a Van or up to Class 2 18T with sleeper cab with the requirement for rotational overnights for distance deliveries that may be hindered by driving hours.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary: £15.77 per/hr plus+ generous overtime rates and hours + overnight allowance +bonuses
- Hours of work are 37.5 plus overtime as required.
- Pension scheme
- Profit-related bonus
- 25 days holiday (a proportion used for Christmas shutdown)
- Overtime may be available
Applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be considered.