Join an events company helping business owners and celebrities grow their businesses since 2016. They are founded by an internationally renowned speaker and business coach and offer online and in-person events.
They continue to thrive and experience fast growth. Hence they are now recruiting for a Client Support Manager to meet demand. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Office, you'll work alongside other heads of department, including marketing, sales, event management and finance.
- You will take full responsibility for the client support function so that the team delivers outstanding results for clients.
- This includes managing the people and processes across all client touchpoints.
- Coaching and training will also be required to ensure team members have the skills and understanding of how to wow clients.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in customer service and account management.
- Previous managerial skills with strong people and team leadership skills.
- Experience training, coaching and mentoring teams.
- Creation and analysis of reports.
- Experience in the events or business growth industry would be an advantage.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per year, dependent on experience.
If you'd like to join this successful, forward-thinking company and take the next step in your career, then please apply now.