Join a very successful and expanding family-run business as a Commercial Property Surveyor.
HQ is in Aylesford, Kent. They operate approximately 40 warehouse based branches across the South-East, split between Freehold and Leasehold. They also have investment properties, including retail and industrial properties, which are spread across the UK and managed in-house.
- The role will include lease negotiations, rent reviews, lease renewals and dilapidations across the operational and investment portfolios
- This includes instructing solicitors and other external advisors, negotiating directly with landlords, tenants and their advisors.
- You will also handle acquisition and disposal situations as they arise, so some agency experience is desirable
- You will also be involved with service contracts and other firm wide issues such as energy compliance, waste management, appointing external consultants and advising and reporting to the Directors on all aspects related to the overall property holdings.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience as a Commercial Property Surveyor
- A knowledge of Landlord and Tenant law is essential
- Although primarily office-based, you will need a clean driving licence and own car.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £35,000 - £50,000, dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + public holidays
- Free on-site car parking.
If you're a professional and experienced property surveyor ready to develop your career, please apply today.
Applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be considered.