Join a specialist food and wine importer providing customer service and logistics.
This employer is the UK's leading supplier and distributor of premium Greek products. They work directly with a small network of artisan producers.
Working within a small and growing team, no two days are alike. There is a broad range of tasks and projects to work on. You will:
- Be the point of contact between customers, sales and warehouse
- Be responsible for providing customer service to our retail customers
- Manage wholesale customer on-boarding, co-ordinate order processing and day to day enquiries
- Manage Invoicing, statements and credit control
- Assist warehouse with inventory management
- Develop and champion processes
They are looking for someone with a broad range of skills and experience in business who wants to grow with them. Key skills include:
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written communication
- Good verbal communication/phone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in food and drink and willingness to develop good product knowledge
This is a full-time role with a salary of £28,000 - £30,000, depending on experience, plus share options in the business.
Perks include 20 days holiday plus bank holiday's, lunch, discounts on products and share options in the business.
This is an on-site role. Their location is 5 minutes from Bermondsey tube station, in the railway arches that form Spa Terminus.