Join a leading provider of learning and development solutions as a Customer Services Administrator. They specialise in customer service training and personal development courses. Their clients span all sectors and include high-end fashion labels, charities, government agencies, technology and software houses and global pharmaceutical companies.
You'll be responsible for end-to-end administrative processes and daily operations to help organise training projects. This includes:
- Screening telephone calls, handling customer enquiries
- Proactively finding ways to improve systems and processes
- Structuring and proofreading content, coordinating training documentation and creating surveys
- Managing training projects, ensuring deadlines are met
- Setting up conference calls between customers and directors
- Data entry of new enquiries and bookings
The job is office based in North Finchley.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven customer service and administration experience in a business-to-business environment
- As the main point of contact, you must be adaptable, diplomatic and service-orientated
- Comfortable working with senior people within organisations
- Detail orientated
- Happy juggling multiple projects at once and remaining calm under pressure
- Computer literate, including knowledge of a CRM and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £26,000 - £28,000, dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + all UK bank holidays
- Days in between Christmas and New Year off
- Regular company socials
If you've got a passion for pleasing customers and the desired B2B experience, please apply today.
Applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be considered, including student visas.