Join a market-leading online training provider as a Customer Success Manager, working remotely on a 12-month maternity contract that may go permanent.
- You will be allocated customers and responsible for monitoring the 'health' of customer accounts.
- This can include identifying product adoption.
- Providing walk-through training (albeit a dedicated support team is available).
- Identify product issues and provide customer feedback for product development.
- Build out the business case for feature upgrades (then pass over to sales).
- Work on customer renewals and help deliver high levels of repeat business.
This role is fully remote and applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be considered.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years as a Customer Success Manager
- Able to build strong customer relationships through a proactive approach, great communication skills, and a genuine interest in exceeding customers' expectations.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £30,000 - £35,000, dependent on experience
- Self Managed Holiday
This is a 12-month maternity contract, that may go permanent.
If you are ready to make a significant impact on our customers' success, please apply now.