We have an exciting opportunity for a newly appointed Delivery Manager to join our team of exceptional professionals!
We are a market leader within the training industry, delivering adaptive apprenticeship courses in construction and engineering. As a Delivery Manager, you will be working alongside staff who are equally passionate about transforming adult education and providing unforgettable learning experiences.
The Individual we are looking for to join our team:
We are looking for an experienced manager to join our team and to be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of our apprenticeship programmes. Working with a team of tutors and programme support officers, you will have a proven track record of managing and developing a team to drive the continuous improvement of a service delivery. A knowledge of apprenticeship programmes is essential for this role as well as strong communication skills, a desire to deliver a quality service and the ability to coordinate a team of remote workers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Lead the project management, scheduling and delivery of Apprenticeship, Adult Education and STEM Traineeship programmes for the Delivery support team. Maintain a dedicated focus and energy towards delivering high quality programmes on time and to budget and managing all and any necessary obstacles through to resolution.
- Manage and develop a team atmosphere of focus on great candidate experience with compliant, quality training
- Ensure that we meet the required level of compliance with accrediting body standards in delivery of candidate programmes.
- Manage resource capacity to meet candidate programme and business needs
- Ensure processes followed by trainers and ways of working meet regulatory (OFSTED and other regulatory body) standards and client needs in practice.
- Be responsible for standards being met on delivery commitments through the delivery team.
- Manage individual performance of delivery support staff content and session facilitation quality and overall candidate experience.
What we offer in return:
- Salary £32,000 to £38,000
- Probationary pass bonus
- Ongoing professional development
- Cashback rewards, employee discounts and Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Extra day annual leave to take within 5 days of your birthday
- Free on site parking
- Free refreshments
- Regular social events
We are transforming adult education by delivering personalised adaptive learning programmes which dovetails into current employment and unleashes the untapped potential in all our candidates.
Founded in 2014, we are now going through a period of transformation and growth to provide the highest quality service to all of our existing and future learners.
Winner of the Best Level 3-7 Construction & Engineering Awards 2021 and 2022.