We are looking for a Remote Working Digital Project Manager with exceptional organisation, communication, and planning skills, to join their team working across the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
Our company embraces a remote-first working policy, therefore you will be expected to work remotely with potential visits to client offices.
You will be responsible for the management of internal and external team members, to ensure projects can be delivered on time, whilst working to a tight deadline and budget constraints. You must be personable and have the ability to communicate professionally with global and UK-based clients.
Core duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Planning resources and timings to suit ever-changing client requirements
- Communicating to internal stakeholders around all aspects of the digital project lifecycle
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis via email, telephone, and conference call, as well as face-to-face meetings as required
- Communicating project briefs and scopes (and defining these) to the project teams
- Coordinating with all project teams, including design, development, and quality assurance, to ensure deliverables are kept on track
- Supporting the project teams with tracking issues and scheduling regular meetings regarding all active projects
- Being able to manage multiple digital projects at the same time
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the digital marketing field, preferably within another Agency
- Understanding of project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Understanding of CMS based web-platforms
- Understanding of CLM and other iPad digital marketing tools/platforms
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Slack, or similar
- An appreciation for attention to detail in all that you do
- At least 2 years of commercial experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry is favourable, but not a requirement
We are a digital marketing agency providing tactical and innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. Our team is growing to meet the increasing requirements of our global client base meaning there are opportunities for a Digital Project Manager to join us.
We have a friendly team of creative minds, strategic thinkers, and technical specialists, with a proven track record of delivering high quality across the business. We are forward-thinking, with an eye on emerging technologies to support our clients’ digital marketing strategies.
You should be a driven individual who will go the extra mile to achieve success, and be proud of the work that you will be helping to deliver. We are looking for a candidate who can operate as a team player, whilst also being able to generate their own tasks in order to fulfil a project’s requirements successfully.
Please note this is not a sales position.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- Schedule: Monday to Friday