Join a family run business serving the construction industry as a Building Estimator.
- Analysing plans, bills of quantities and other project documentation in order to estimate costs
- Researching, sourcing and negotiating the best prices and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors
- Assessing the financial, technical, and operational risks of the project
- Visiting project sites to gather information
- Inputting into decisions over whether to bid for the project
- Preparing bids and submitting tenders and quotations to timescale
Please note: the company are based in a small town a few minutes drive from Wigton, near Carlisle.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience with building estimation is essential however experience of estimation in respect of other trades is preferred but not essential.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £45,000+ dependent on experience
- Company car
- 20 days holiday + public holidays
- The company recognises a quality work-life balance.
Applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK, visa applications cannot be considered.