Join a governing body and awarding organisation based in the UK but with global reach as a Graduate Researcher.
Overall you will lead efforts to develop new qualifications. This involves,
- Researching and analysing industry trends, educational standards, regulatory requirements and market demands.
- Work with subject matter experts and industry professionals to gain insights.
- Work with the academic profession to design qualifications, ensuring accurate assessments.
- Document your research findings.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A degree in education, business or a related field
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Any experience in academic research or qualification development would be desirable
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- 20 days holiday + public holidays
- Company pension
- Opportunities for professional growth.
If you'd like to make a significant impact in global education, please apply today.
All applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be supported, including those on student visas.