This family run Access Company prides itself on providing great customer service and the opportunity to work with a good bunch of people.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with either proven HGV or LGV technician/fitter experience to join this expanding business.
Flexible approach to working hours, days, start and finish times etc. which will all be discussed at interview stage.
Support the operational needs of the business ensuring the cost effective maintenance of HGV Lorries the Powered Access Trucks, LGV Vehicles and Powered Access equipment and machinery. Ensuring the minimum amount of down time whilst maintaining the safety of the fleet is essential.
- Carry out routine servicing of HGV Lorries, Trailers and LGV Vehicles
- Maintain the whole fleet in line with manufactures standards, MOT and Vosa
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer's procedures and in a safe and responsible manner
- Carry out repairs to ensure the fleet is hire ready at all times
- Rectify and repair access machinery (full training will be given)
- Diagnose a diverse variety of faults across the fleet
- As an experienced fitter you will support other members of the team to ensure smooth running of the workshop
- Road test vehicles when required (if holder of HGV licence)
What they are looking for:
- Proven experience as an HGV or LGV Technician/Mechanic/Fitter
- You will have a full understanding of relevant training policies, namely health & safety
- Competent at working with electrical systems
- Own tools an advantage
- Ideally you will be qualified in City & Guild Motor trade, time served or equivalent, desirable but not essential
- HGV Licence desirable
Salary & Benefits:
- £20.00 per hour
- Off Road Parking
- Flexible start and finish times
- Full Time or Part Time
- Permanent or Temporary
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.