Are you an Interior Designer that thrives on producing interior visualisations (in CAD or on paper) in a fast paced in-house studio? Are you wanting to see your work in many of the UKs biggest retailers, both in store and online? Then we have the perfect role for you.
Due to increased business, we are looking to expand their CGI department and are looking for an Interior Designer who loves to create stunning interior designs for the home. Typically, you will be working on bathroom interiors, living room, holiday lodges and commercial spaces to name a few.
You will join our team of 2 talented CGI artists bringing the latest interior trends to showcase our vast product ranges to life. You’ll have a passion for all things interior design, with natural creative flare.
Think your prefect for the role but not sure to apply as you don’t tick all the boxes? We would encourage you to apply, you just may be, the perfect addition to our team. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, we’ll develop your skills to be the very best. If you are an Interior guru with little experience in the 3D software, don’t worry, we’ll get you up to speed in no time and have you rendering industry leading images that you’ll be proud of.
This exciting role also offers opportunities to be hands on and involved with product photography and videography. Any experience in this area would be highly advantageous.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create stunning interior schemes to showcase our portfolio of products
- Experience producing realistic 3D visuals (training will be provided)
- Assisting our CGI team with on trend interior design schemes
- Developing trend insights
- Post production in Photoshop
- Asset management
- Excellent communication skills
- Interior design degree or similar
- 3DS Max
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Exceptional time keeping
- Photography / Videography
We are recognised across the industry as the UK’s leading independent manufacturer; we respond to changing tastes and are continually creating innovative designs made possible by consistent investment in the latest technology, in improving the skills of our people and in developing brands that broaden our range and market appeal. All this, we believe, makes us not only exceptional by UK standards, but world class by any standards.
- Salary: dependant on experience
- 23 Days Holiday + All the usual Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme by Life & Progress
- Nest Pension scheme
- Monday – Friday (9-5)
- Office Based in Jarrow, North East
- Onsite discounted canteen
- In-house training on software if required