We're looking for an IT Support Engineer to be based in our Glasgow office to help with the 200 clients that we support across Scotland and England.
Working for a managed service provider (MSP) is not for everyone; they're easier and less demanding IT roles. The steep learning curve can feel unrewarding and will make you want to give up.
Although, if you want to test yourself and push yourself to be a well-rounded IT professional, advising business owners and IT departments, this might be the IT job for you.
Being part of a small but strong team gives you a chance for greater responsibility than you would in a larger one. As a result, you will have significant influence and the opportunity to learn something new every day.
1 Year working for MSP = 3 years in an IT department.
- Work with helpdesk team across multiple locations on a varying range of IT requests via phones and email
- Drive to client sites to provide onsite support and installation of new tech!
- Work on larger IT projects with the team
- Apple & Windows desktop environments
- Office 365 & Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft Server technologies
- Connectivity services
- Knowledge of networks
- IT Security & best practices
- A full driving license
- Hybrid working
- Health Insurance Scheme
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Professional and industry training available
- Flexible working hours around core office hours are available
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Social Events
- IT Hardware for home-working
You will be based out of our Glasgow office, supporting clients across the central belt.
If you like learning something new every day and not knowing what the day will bring, being part of a growing company that strives to put the employee first, and working hard for your co-workers, then please apply now.