Join a systems solutions provider in hospitality as an Install and Support Technician. The company are quickly expanding and have a fun, fast-paced office environment.
- Based at Stokenchurch office you will work with many high-end clients: preparing installs, troubleshooting networking and system issues.
- You will also have the opportunity to visits clitents and assist with installs. These can be anywhere in the UK (with the posibility of one night away each fortnight). There may also be the chance to work in Spain twice a year for a week!
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Understand SQL and Microsoft products.
- Have a broad knowledge of routers and networks.
- Prepared to travel.
- Confident with customers as this is a customer-facing role.
- Have a full driving license.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £32,000 - £38,000
- 26 days holiday + public holidays
- Regular team social events.
If you want to be part of something more than your usual run-of-the-mill job, please apply today.
All applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be considered.