An opportunity has arisen for a permanent Support Team Lead to join a dynamic, innovative & growing IT Solutions and Services company. This role is based at our Sevenoaks office, Monday to Friday.
We were established in 2008 and have experienced stable growth on a year-by-year basis. We are a mature and well-respected MSP.
What You Will Do
- Lead the Support function of the business, ensuring we are achieving KPIs and SLAs
- Have a clear understanding of the clients that we are supporting, their needs and their direction
- Daily performance analysis of the team members
- Reporting and trend Analysis
- Develop a strong working relationship with our clients and internal technical teams (including being an escalation point)
- Provide technical expertise and a strategic approach to the services
- Take a proactive approach to self and team development.
What You Will Have
- Excellent people management skills
- Previous Support desk experience (min 2 years)
- Knowledge of Windows PC and Server environments (Active Directory, Remote desktop, O365, VPN, MFA etc.)
- Knowledge of Azure, Networks and ITIL is highly beneficial
- Ability to analyse data, create reports and deliver these internally
- Work to deadlines and manage multiple work streams
- Great Customer and Communication Skills at all levels
What We Do for You
- Casual working environment
- Free Weekly lunches
- Training & certification
If you have the above key attributes and experience, please apply online today.
Other Benefits include
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Technical support: 3 years (required)
- Team management: 1 year (preferred)