Join a small, busy and rapidly expanding IT Support consultancy working solely for one client.
The successful candidate will need to be adaptable, self motivated, able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
You will have an opportunity to shape what will be a challenging and dynamic job:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for client's day-to-day IT issues. Providing both remote and onsite support.
- Escalating complex issues to 3rd line support and management
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of IT infrastructure, network, backups, databases and website
- Managing asset, software and security compliance registers
- Mainly based at their office in London, SE16. One day per week spent in Swindon office, with the need to visit other offices around the UK.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of troubleshooting Windows (desktop and server) and Microsoft 365
- Familiar with PC and network hardware systems, able to assist with installations and repairs
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Proven skills in Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of Network Topology, especially VPNs
- Driving license and car
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £28,000 - £31,000, dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + public holidays
If you're looking for a varied role that will help develop your IT support career, please apply today.
Applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be supported.