Join a software company working with over 13,000 SMEs in Europe as an IT Support Technician. You'll be working in their Lincoln, UK office and require local applicants.
- Troubleshooting Windows Operation Systems (desktop and server)
- Overseeing Office 365 administration, including Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive and maintaining Active Directory
- You'll deliver efficient IT support, manage system backups, and contribute to IT projects for successful technology deployment.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven IT Support experience
- Experience in Windows OS, server and Active Directory
- Strong expertise in Office 365 administration
- Strong grasp of network protocols, firewall configuration and system security
- A reasonable commute from Lincoln; relocation will not be considered.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 30 days holiday + public holidays
- Free on-site car parking
- Regular team and company events
If you're ready to make a positive difference to customers, please apply today.
UK applicants only please. All applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applicants cannot be supported.