This well known Home Furnishings Retailer have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Digital & Marketing Assistant to join them at a key stage in their online retail growth plan.
With a degree in Digital Marketing (or similar), the ideal candidate must be hands on and ready to learn the digital arm of our retail business. You will be an energetic person and have the ambition to succeed by delivering outstanding levels of productivity, efficiency, sales growth and profitability.
This role will you require to work 40 hours a week. You must be in a commutable distance from Waltham Cross as this is a full-time office-based role.
- Help manage and direct the day-to-day relationship of our digital performance partner (PPC & Paid Social), working together to ensure that we are meeting our commercial goals. This includes managing campaign budgets and targets, constantly driving ROI.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Review the competitor landscape to find marketing opportunities and ensure we’re playing to our strengths.
- Work with our SEO agency to oversee and plan organic content across our website.
- Work alongside our internal creative team to deploy successful email marketing campaigns and automation strategies.
- Help create and manage the content program and strategy for organic social media.
- Monitor web analytics and performance and provide recommendations of change.
- Degree in Digital Marketing (or similar)
- A high level of organisational and planning skills to actively manage your own time and execute new strategies.
- Analytical and inquisitive along with a passion for interiors.
- Excellent IT Skills and excel skills.
- Passionate about digital marketing and can grow within the role and business.
- Highly literate with excellent communication skills.
- 1-2 years’ experience would be desirable.
What they can offer you:
- Training and development within the industry.
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus.
- Generous staff discount to use on a range of stunning on-trend furniture and home products.
- Healthcare scheme & 24-Hour GP access.
- High street discounts from 100s of great brands
- Employee wellbeing assistance programme for all colleagues & your household
- Great learning and development programmes personalised to your sector.
- Great work life balance
- Onsite free gym
- Onsite free staff parking
They are an independent home store based in the heart of Waltham Cross. They have a huge range of stunning on-trend products and over 120 years of experience. You will get to join a bright, vibrant team who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join their growing digital division.