Join Merseyside's largest independent managed print supplier as a Key Account Manager. As an industry leader, you will be crucial in maintaining and nurturing B2B customers.
- Proactively call current B2B customers to understand their needs and ensure they're happy with the service.
- Have meaningful conversations to identify opportunities for additional services and solutions.
- Resolve any issues.
- Working with sales and marketing, providing insights that could drive more sales.
The job is based in Prenton, with good public transportation links.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in customer service, account management, or sales is advantageous.
- Organised with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Friendly and outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, able to engage and converse at all levels of an organisation.
- Intelligent and quick thinker, capable of understanding customer needs and proposing solutions.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
If you're ready to delight customers and increase sales, please apply now.