A law firm headquartered in London is currently looking for an experienced CIS region/Russian-qualified lawyer to assist on the firm’s projects on an hourly (project) basis.
This position is a zero-hour contract with flexible working hours. The hourly rates vary and will depend on the experience and the results of the interviews and the case study. Students are considered.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Russian/CIS region law degree;
- Have at least one UK legal qualification (LLM, GDL, LPC);
- Have at least three years' experience with an international or reputable Russian/CIS region law firm or an in-house department;
- Have experience in private client work (an advantage but not a requisite);
- Be familiar with the rules of arbitration of major arbitration centres (LCIA and ICC);
- Be fluent in Russian and English, both oral and written;
- Have an advanced level of IT literacy;
- Have strong translating, advisory and drafting skills;
- Have a high level of self-motivation and self-dependence.
The firm is recognised by The Legal 500 UK Awards as a Tier 1 Foreign Law Firm in London for EMEA (Russia). The firm's managing partner is also ranked by Chambers & Partners HNW Guide.
Please note that while they will do their best to give you feedback, they may not be able to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from them within 10 business days you may assume you have not been selected this time.