Is either "variety" or "multitasking" your middle name? (Probably not, as that would just be a bit weird, but you get the idea.)
These though are the key elements to the work in our new Marketing Communications role, and if that is what you are keen on as part of your career development, it is the best reason to keep reading.
Our leading UK Trade Association provides material, design and construction guidance to the design community, with the aim of enabling all those involved in the design, use and performance of the materials we champion to realise the full potential available. We provide published guidance, seminars, courses, online resources and industry research. It's that word variety again, as mentioned previously.
Now we need a new team member to join our collaborative Marketing Team. You will be:
- supporting the delivery of marketing communications campaigns and promotional activities, utilising the complete mix of marketing communication tools, to promote the full range of our initiatives and activities.
- taking a proactive role in the delivery of in-person events and online events and training and leading on venue management and delegate communication, whilst supporting the administration and marketing of our event programme.
- supporting us in the delivery and administration of our Marketing outputs for external stakeholders and members.
What about you? What are we looking for?
- a good understanding of Marketing Communications across a range of online and offline communication and marketing channels.
- experience in event management and marketing promotion for events and training would be preferable and good project management ability is crucial.
- strong verbal and written communication skills, ideally to higher education level qualification.
- the ability to think strategically and thrive in a multi-disciplined team.
Finally: Please note this is a developmental role and so will need to be office based (Mon-Fri usual office hours) to start with. Once in post and settled into the role there may be more opportunity for flexible working.
Variety is probably not your middle name but if it suits your Marketing aspirations, we'd love to hear from you.
Applicants must already have the right to work in the UK; visa sponsorship is not possible.