This role is for 6 to 12 months (with the possibility of an extension).
This company is a leading UK training provider offering courses in M&E Safe Systems of Work, Electrical Installations, Legionella training and more. They are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person to join their Digital team. A variety of projects with a small team allows for team members to get involved and make a real difference in the company.
- Answering phone
- Research/Quoting/Ordering of equipment/parts
- Capturing information of support tickets for users
- Updating of asset logging
- Drop-off/Pick-up of equipment and supplies for multiple-departments
- Managing users accounts across various systems
- Collating of invoices
- Supporting the team in multiple projects
- Note taking
- Helping to test new systems and designs
Skills & Experience:
- Some IT experience would help but not essential
- Good communication skills; both verbal and written
- Extremely organised
- Ability to research problems independently
- Clean driving licence
Hours Mon-Thu 8:45 to 5:30, Fri 8:45 to 5:00 with a 1 hour lunch break.
Role to be based at their York Head Office. Trips to their Slough or Scottish branch will also be required to ensure that systems are up-to-date and in good working order.