Be in the heart of IT! Come and join an exciting, motivating and super friendly IT Company!
We have been providing personalised IT support to variety of business since 1999 and are proud to be working with some very well-known companies, each with different needs and priorities and therefore no one day will be the same.
Due to continuous growth, we need more people in the team and are looking for the best possible team to give our customers the best support. We are in need of a On-site IT Support Engineer. The role lends an experienced and knowledgeable element to day-to-day support.
You will be part of the most recognisable, client-facing team and responsible for assisting other teams to solve technical problems that require onsite support.
You will be needed also to perform scheduled site visits as well as providing remote support when required. You will be also responsible for reviewing the work completed by all other teams in order to best manage their time and client’s expectations.
- Provide excellent customer experience at all times
- Work to resolve and respond to issues based on agreed SLAs
- Ensure client communication is prioritised
- Provide on-site support in order to resolve client issues
- Take time to review user and ticket history before attending to any escalated request
- Conduct in-house IT support for users as and when required
- Set up new equipment (PCs / Laptop / Mobile / etc.) for new users.
- Install, test, and monitor servers and firewalls
- Assist with Servers, LAN/WAN technologies, computer repair/troubleshooting software, networks, virus protection, Wi-Fi technology, and more
- On call when required
- Knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure solutions
- Ability to engage meaningfully with all stakeholders
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Great organisation and problem solving skills
- Comfortable supporting a wide variety of technology, from virtualisation, ideas about backup, MS Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365, to virtual environments, networks and storage
- Experience working on Firewalls (SonicWall)/ Switches and Servers (HP) and CISCO
- Be flexible working and taking up responsibilities
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Various team events
- Employee referral bonus
- Paid time to volunteer for charity work or take part in not for profit activities
- Anniversary rewards
- Professional development and training
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful company that always works with the latest technology and strives for excellence.
Therefore, if you feel you are ready to make a real difference and have the right attributes for this role, have the ambition to excel, please apply.