Department: Property & Estates Management
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: Up to £75,000 (inc OTE)
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding Operations Director role available in an ambitious and fast-growing organisation. The company specialises in residential block management and is looking for high level professional to lead the Property Management department through the next phase of growth.
To oversee all elements of the property and estates management teams; ensuring each property is lawfully maintained in accordance with the standards, policies and values of the company. A key focus on implementing strategic direction of the business, developing staff and improving the policies and procedures.
- To manage the legal obligations of the company; correctly demanding, retrieving and accounting for all service charge expenditure.
- To form a strong management team and implement/maintain the relevant software to assist with the operation.
- To ensure the stakeholders are receiving the service levels expected; providing a level of communication which satisfies the holistic needs of the stakeholder.
- To produce service charge expenditure reports and presenting all such information to the leaseholders.
- To be responsible for the effective management of all escalated issues within the company.
- To liaise and maintain relationships with all stakeholders or third-party organisations, which have significant interest - or provide opportunity – to operations.
- Managing and auditing staff to ensure they carry out their duties to an appropriate standard, in line with HR procedures, and to carry out disciplinary/grievance procedures with the support of HR and Management.
- To promote and contribute to the Company culture and values.
- To produce a high standard of reports, ensuing all the required information is delivered in a timely, accurate and in the required format to the board of directors.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Associate (AssocRICS)
- Minimum Qualification – Member of Institute of Residential Property Management (MIRPM)
– Block & Estate Management / Residential Leaseholder Experience
- Service Charge Budgeting & Recovery
– Extensive Facilities Management Experience
– Business Development & Estate Management Acquisition Experience