A fast-growing media agency is looking for a talented Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Account Manager to get involved in paid media campaigns.
- Primarily working on Google Ad campaigns, auditing existing campaigns, pitching ideas, managing budgets
- Importantly monitoring accounts and improving ads/keywords
- Keyword research and competitor analysis
- Day-to-day involvement in pre-sales process, presenting proposals to prospects alongside the sales team
- Hybrid role, office is a three-minute walk from Borough Market on the Northern Line.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally 3+ years PPC experience in an agency with experience in eCommerce, and B2B, with a focus on generating leads
- Very capable in paid media campaigns, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Shopping, Retargeting etc
- Excellent English to produce high-quality advert copy
- Confident in managing large budgets
- Strong ability to audit existing campaigns and provide detailed insights
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £35,000 - £40,000, dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission
- 22 days holiday + 3 days between Christmas and New Year + public holidays
- Flexible hybrid working - 1 day in office
- 7.5% contributory pension
If you love PPC and want to work in a remote-friendly environment, please apply today.
Applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be supported, including student visa.