Join a long-established SaaS company used by over 13,000 organisations in the industrial sector as a PR Communications Manager.
- Working alongside a centrally managed PR agency to design and implement press activities, whilst ensuring the communications is on-brand and appropriate for a local audience
- Write and distribute communication based on press releases and featured stories
- Be the primary spokesperson across various media and public platforms
- Identify new media opportunities
- Mention company leaders for media and analyst interviews
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in PR or communications, preferably in a similar industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in navigating the media landscape and leveraging PR tools and software.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with various teams.
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000
- Strong holiday package
- Company pension
- On site subsidised food and drink