Join a rapidly growing IT services company based in central London as an ITProject Manager.
Founded in 2004, they are focused on modern cloud technology and security. They are obsessed with upskilling with regular career progression reviews so you can make a difference in a fast-paced environment. You'll enjoy a fun, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You will be working alongside experienced technical project consultants to deliver multiple projects to our existing clients
- Onboarding new customers.
- Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be responsible for line management of a Project Coordinator and a small team of Junior Project Engineers.
- Overall responsibility for project coordination & management, from end-to-end
- Manage monthly time-recording and billing practises
- Ensure good customer service and satisfaction are maintained throughout all projects
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum four years of experience in project management in an IT environment.
- Minimum two years of line management experience.
- Experience of project management principles and methodologies, e.g. PRINCE2 .
- Proven experience in deployments, working directly with end customers.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills.
- Clear and concise communication.
- The ability to engage professionally and deliver an exceptional client experience.
- The ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines whilst prioritising workload.
- Strong IT literacy and technical skills.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary of £55,000 - £60,000, dependent on experience
- Learning and development opportunities (technical certifications, developmental pathways, internal and external training).
- 21 days holiday, public holidays, plus birthday day off.
- Private healthcare after 6 months, plus 40% off gym membership.
- Great pension scheme from day one.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Recruitment referral scheme.
- Eyecare vouchers.
Applicant must currently have the right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be supported.