Location: Home based / Hybrid Working
Salary: Circa £25-30k depending on experience
We are the leading provider of apprenticeships to the Fire and Security sector are looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant (Apprenticeships) who wants to make a real difference in a fast-paced and exciting industry.
Due to rapid growth we now seek a Recruitment Consultant, solely for our Apprenticeship programmes, to join the team. The purpose of the Apprenticeship Recruitment and Engagement Executive is to recruit new apprentice applicants and assist with promoting apprenticeship opportunities to potential learners, schools and colleges.
Purpose of Role
Supporting the recruitment team, you will combine both your recruitment and people skills to support the placement of new apprentices. This is an exciting time for the company, and we have ambitious plans for growth. You will be a key part of this growth, by using your enthusiasm and proactivity to provide applicants with life-changing opportunities.
- Shortlisting apprenticeship applications
- Telephone interviewing candidates
- Booking and conducting interviews
- Supporting candidates with CV writing
- Regular communication with candidates seeking apprenticeships
- Supporting candidates for success with interview preparation
- Sending CVs to employers and booking interviews
- Building partnerships with strategic referral partners
- Maintaining relationships with professional networks
- Creating and maintaining links with schools and colleges
- Attending events to promote apprenticeships in schools and colleges
- Assisting with our own events and open days
- Maintaining our CRM system and keeping information up-to-date
- General administrative tasks
- Maintaining an up to date and professional LinkedIn profile
- Occasional ad-hoc business development tasks and networking opportunities
What will you bring to the role?
- Experience in recruitment
- Knowledge of apprenticeships would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and flexible, with a head full of ideas
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A proven history of providing exceptional customer service
- A full valid driving licence
- Recruitment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Further education: 2 years (Preferred)
What do we offer?
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Laptop and company mobile
- Free parking
- Company social events
- Relaxed and friendly environment
Our people are the focus of the business and we are looking forward to seeing the team grow with us in 2023. This is a great time to be coming on board and we look forward to receiving your application!