Join an award-winning family business that creates premium home and gift products.
- You will be responsible for converting new business leads into customers and then developing future business by account managing.
- Many customers are wholesale, both in the UK and worldwide.
- A lot of the new leads are from trade shows and the sales director. You will also research your own leads.
- The role will involve attending trade and retail shows.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience as a sales account manager or similar role.
- Highly proactive, using your initiative, and a problem-solver.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Own transport due to the remote location of the office.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary of £26,000 - £35,000, dependent on experience, plus on target monthly bonus.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. After 2 years service you get an additional 2 days holiday.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Free on-site car parking
If you'd like a great account management job in a company that is committed to its employees, please apply today.