Join the sales team of a market-leading industrial company with a strong future ahead.
As a sales and account manager, you'll be the customers' primary point of contact before and after the sale. The role includes:
- Preparing sales quotations and following up to close business.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance, product education and after-sales support services
- Promote spare parts to customers.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrations about how a product meetings customer needs.
- Assist at exhibitions, training centres and sales conferences.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales reports.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in account management and sales.
- Desirable if you have combustion and technical or engineering degree.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to influence and negotiate.
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude.
- Basic salary of £22,000 with on-target earnings of £50,000.
- The role is based in Biggin Hill near Westerham. It is easy to commute from Bromley, Croydon and Westerham. There is free onsite car parking.