Join a market leader, providing engineering and maintenance services to the growing recycling sector. Due to continued expansion they're looking for an experienced Sales Executive to develop new business.
You'll be responsible for finding, developing and managing new business opportunities. This sales job includes:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies
- Identifying new business opportunities by market research, networking and lead generation.
- Building relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage and report on sales pipelines and performance metrics.
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate brand awareness and leads.
- Role is working Monday to Friday.
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and business growth
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Driving Licence and willingness to travel as required
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Basic salary of £25,000 per year with on-target earnings of £45,000
- Company vehicle
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for sales and business development, we would love for you to apply.