We are looking for a talented Senior IT Engineer to join the technical support department of an expanding and fast-paced IT MSP. Working from a modern, open plan office; expect an exciting and varied role delivering day to day IT Support and projects for our wide client base. We offer strong progression opportunities for the candidate willing to go the extra mile.
Joining as a 3rd line team member you will be involved in driving the customer experience. Whether you are finding solutions to technical problems; managing an incident; completing a project; capturing client requirements or keeping up-to-date with industry trends, you will play a vital role ensuring the delivery of great customer service.
You don’t need to have all the requirements below but experience of IT Support (not necessarily commercial) and an enthusiasm for the industry is a must.
- Experience of monitoring and maintaining systems and networks
- Experience with Installation and configuration of systems
- Experience of diagnosing faults on both hardware and software
- Experience of solving technical and application issues by phone, email or in person
- Ability to walk clients through troubleshooting steps
- Experience of re-fitting and/or replacing of client hardware
- Experience of supporting updates and/or roll-outs for client applications and training of users as needed
- Ability to work to SLA’s
- Ability to prioritise and managing multiple open tickets
- Ability to establish good working relationships with clients
In return, we offer a salary of £32,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience), flexible benefits, life assurance, health care plan, company pension contributions, birthday day off and extensive training and development opportunities.
They welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Please Note - All applicants will receive a link / be redirected to the company's career site. Only those applicants who complete the online form will be considered for this role.