Covering Portsmouth & Southampton Areas
This is an opportunity to join the largest and very best specialist glass and acrylic repair (repair only) company focused upon both automotive and architectural glass and acrylic repairs. They are an international franchise network with a 30 year pedigree of success. The company's expansion has been explosive over the last 48 months consolidating the network as the market leader in its specific niche in the UK.
They are now looking to expand and take on another mobile technician in the Portsmouth & Southampton area. The successful candidate will ideally be located In either the SO or PO postcode area. They subcontract work from two national glass replacement companies and cover is now required in these areas. The area has a maturing commercial customer base and in addition will be supporting a sub contract with one of the world's largest glass brands.
No glass experience is necessary, just a friendly positive and flexible attitude plus a desire to deliver outstanding customer service. Good communication, attention to detail and selling skills will be required as introducing and demonstrating their services to new fleet customers is a key function of the role. They are looking for a dependable, trustworthy individual with excellent time management skills.
This employer offers unrivalled training and together with unique processes and bespoke equipment this will assist the candidate in developing into one of the very best glass repair technicians in the UK with a very bright future.
Full training will be given together with some on the job supervision and coaching.
The salary of the technician will start at £19K with unlimited / uncapped monthly productivity bonuses paid after probationary period is successfully completed. OTE expected to be between £26-30K in year one.
What are my responsibilities?
- Deliver outstanding customer service (with a smile!) in alignment with their brand values.
- Repair glass damage at the customer’s location.
- Deliver consistent high quality repairs for all types of glass damage.
- Deliver impressive demonstrations to gain new customers.
- Engage new prospective customers.
- Become a valued member of the team and contribute towards their UK network progression.
- When customer facing - always wear corporate uniform
- Be timely punctual and organised.
- Maintain equipment and comply with their on the job safety standards.
- Full drivers license required.
- Company van, mobile and laptop provided
- Mobile / home based
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing over time employed)
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme available after probation
They are a highly successful international brand that delivers outstanding customer service to their fleet and individual clients and they are excited to welcome their next team member.
Get in touch today and discover if this is the opportunity you've been looking for.