Join a small but rapidly growing eCommerce company and help in their warehouse.
- Pick, pack & dispatch orders accurately within specified timeframes.
- Book stock into the warehouse accurately and barcode as required.
- Manage damages & incorrect items received from suppliers.
- Maintain product location data.
- 40 Hours per week: 8 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous warehouse experience preferable.
- Forklift experience a big bonus but not essential.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary £22,000 - £23,000, dependent on experience.
- 20 days holiday + public holiday.
- Company pension.
- Company performance bonus.
- Staff discount on all products.
- Near bus routes and Parson Street train station.
- Free car Parking is available on site.
Applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be considered.