A global manufacturing company are recruiting Warehouse Operatives to join their warehouse team.
- Pick, pack & dispatch orders accurately within specified timeframes
- Book stock into the warehouse accurately and barcode as required
- Manage damages & incorrect items received from suppliers
- Stocktake within specified timeframes
- Maintain product location data
- Maintain a clean warehouse environment.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous warehouse experience is helpful
- Forklift experience is preferred and training will be provided if not
- Realtively local to Kingston upon Thames.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £24,000 - £26,000, dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + public holiday
- Free on-site car parking.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK.