Join a very successful independent wholesaler in their Ramsgate office as a Web Developer.
This is an onsite role in an office. Hybrid and remote work is not available.
- Working closely with a lead web developer, you will design, develop and maintain the company's web applications
- This involves a range of frontend UX/UI changes for different browsers and devices
- Build and integrate server-side solutions using PHP, Python or Node.js and work with databases including MySQL and SQL Server
- At all times, writing clean, efficient and reusable code following best practice
- Conduct thorough testing to identify bugs and enhance performance
- Assist in project planning using agile methodology
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience as a web developer, able to produce responsive web applications that are compatible with multiple browsers and devices
- Proficient in frontend languages mentioned
- Knowledge of serverside languages mentioned
- Familiar with Git and Agile methodologies
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £25,000 - £30,000, dependent on experience
- Performance bonuses
- 20 days holiday + public holidays
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
We'd love to receive your application, so please apply today.
Applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa applications cannot be supported.