We are looking for PHP/WordPress application developer to join our team.
Working as part of our vibrant, multi-skilled team of developers you will be engaged on our evolving roster of application development projects across numerous industries.
Projects typically start from a blank sheet of paper and you will be able to see them through to delivery.
We build sites in WordPress and web apps in PHP using the Laravel framework and follow all modern best practices.
This could be a great opportunity for developers with experience in building WordPress web sites hoping to progress to a more business application development-focused role, and even options to cross training to other platforms such as Net. We will provide all the necessary support to enable this for developers with the right attitude and abilities.
Career progression and cross-training are available for all employees and there are plenty of opportunities to enhance your skills to keep up to date with the latest frameworks and platforms.
We offer successful applicants flexible working hours - 35 hours per week - 4 or 5 days per week, with flexible start and end times.
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Right to work in the UK
- Full valid Driving Licence
- Salary up to £40k depending on experience plus yearly bonus
- Option to work 4 or 5 day week (35 hour week)
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours
- Home working (expect to attend our Newbury office 2-4 days per month)
- Lovely rural office location near M4/J14 with free parking (RG17)
- Private healthcare scheme
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Free On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay